Saturday, September 18, 2010

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DJ FRANKE, PRODUCER OF CHRIS BROWN’S “YEAH 3X”



I had the pleasure of getting this exclusive info for Team Breezy. I won’t say much, I’ll just let the interview do the talking. And, Frank E – make sure you take good care of our boy, Breezy! We, the fans, are trusting you! LOL!

1. How did you guys come up with the song, “Yeah 3x”?
I was working late one night in the studio when I got a call from my manager. Chris was working in the studio down the street and wanted to me to come down and listen to some tracks. I walked in, met Chris for the first time, and played him 1 track. He sat there for 4 minutes listening, then said, “Ok, I’m ready.” He jumped in the booth and wrote the whole thing on the spot.
2. Who wrote it?
Chris did and he wrote it in about 15 minutes. I didn’t realize that he wrote so much until then. I was really impressed.
3. Is the song from Chris’ forthcoming album?
Chris told me he has two songs in mind for the singles for his album – “Yeah 3x” is the pop/rhythmic/crossover single, and he has one more that leans more urban.
4. Will there be a music video?
While we were working on the song, he described to me in detail his vision for the song, the music video, everything… he’s talented beyond belief and has a vision for his work.
5. Will you and Chris be working together again?
We have plans to work again soon in LA. Chris is great to work with because he works fast and off immediate inspiration. His vocals seem effortless, and watching him in the booth is like a mini concert. Be ready for more from Chris Brown and DJ Frank E!

- Dominique
The album title comes from his latest tattoo. If you haven’t seen or heard about it, its the word fame in the acronym form F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies).

No comments:

Post a Comment