Sunday, October 31, 2010

Diddy - Last Train To Paris Mixing Session. 12.14.2010


With the release of his upcoming album Last Train to Paris approaching on December 14, P. Diddy has been spending time in the studio with mix engineer Jaycen Joshua putting the finishing touches on the record. Check out this short clip from the studio session he posted recently on his youtube.
About Jaycen Joshua
Jaycen Joshua is one of the fastest rising mix engineers in the music industry, with a Grammy win (2008 Mary J Blige, Best Contemporary R&B Album) and two nominations under his belt and over thirty Top 20 and #1 singles on the R&B and Hop 100 charts. Records like Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”, Jamie Foxx’s “Blame it”, Justin Bieber’s entire My World album, The Dream’sLove King and Love & Money albums, Diddy’s Last Train to Paris album and many more, show Jaycen’s commitment to his work and his craft, and his diversity in the cultural landscape that music offers.
“Jaycen helps to bring my music alive. His ideas continue to push the boundaries of the sonic landscape in music.” Tricky Stewart
“All the greats are technically and sonic wise, really, really good. But I think like a producer. I try to enhance and expand on every record. Bring out it’s full potential. I want my client’s to feel they can’t do records without me”, says Joshua.
“I don’t come to Jaycen just because he can twist a knob or compress a kick,” says Sean “P. Diddy” Combs. “I come to him for his ideas…his taste. I trust him.”
www.JaycenJoshua.com – Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment