Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Entry #9 Letter to Raise Awareness

R. Jerome Smith III
1234 Main Street
Landover Hills MD 20784

November 19th 2010

Mr. Jacob Edison
Manager of McDonalds
7425 Georgia Ave NW  
Washington DC 20012

Dear Mr. Jacob Edison,

This letter is to complain and raise awareness about the return of your product the McRib, which caused me a stomach illness after hours of consuming the product.  It is important that your branch is aware that this has happened more than once on numerous occasions.  I have brought this to your staff attention but nothing has been done.

I haven't been the only one affected by the McRib and its dissatisfying after effects.  Many of Howard University students have reported that they also have been ill after eating from your McDonald's branch.  So I decided to conduct a survey to see which foods were causing the students to become sick.  Approximately 78% of students said that they were ill after eating the McRib while the other 12% became ill from other McDonald's food products.

I expected a better service from this McDonald's and I am highly dissapointed that nothing has been taken care of as far as looking into what is causing the illness in the McRib or reimbursing the customers who were affected.  I would like to thank you for taking your time out to hear my opinion.  My contact informatinon is thebest216@yahoo.com.

Sincerly,
R. Jerome Smith III

No comments:

Post a Comment