Friday, December 3, 2010

Hip Hop Artists: An Example of Creative Promotion

Spotted this at artist Grade Aplus’s Tumblr
This is the kind of sticky promotional tactic that works well to keep your name, label, or website in the minds of your fans. People can always find use for a lighter and even when the fluid runs out, it’s unlikely that it will get tossed, because a bottle opener is always handy. As I’m writing this, I’m looking at a Die Hard battery bottle opener that I’ve had on my key ring for at least 5 years.  I Googled to find a company that does this and this site was the first one that came up, Logo Lighters. I’m sure there may be others that provide this service. You can search and compare prices on your own. I definitely plan to invest in a few a these with the blog’s website to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment